The face of this blog. Daniela. Twenty-something student with an incurable affection for the United Kingdom, great music and a good cup of tea.
This blog is about my passions; I review cruelty-free cosmetics, books, music, and films and post recipes and other glimpses into my kitchen. I also talk about my chronic illness, ulcerative colitis, which is a form of inflammatory bowel disease.
What I’m doing now
My roots and residence lie in North-Rhine Westphalia (Germany), where I study for a bachelor’s degree at university. I spend my time on these things:
- Studying English, including literature, social cultural studies and linguistics, focusing on British English
- Working for an online job agency as proof reader
- Creating videos on YouTube about books, feminism, beauty, lifestyle and food
- Maintaining this blog, of course
- Constantly honing my photography and image editing skills
Those are my main priorities right now.
I am, however, open to requests about new projects, especially in the area of publishing, feminism or cruelty-free cosmetics.
Contact me at mail [ at ] daneesaur.co.uk or by using my contact form.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I will update this page to reflect those changes. The last update was on 13th March, 2017.